Wednesday, December 2, 2009
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
The CMD plugs directly into your OEM wire harness and intercepts signals between various sensors and the ECU. In most cases, the MAF (Mass Airflow), MAP (Manifold Pressure), TP (Throttle Position), Crank, Cam, and each fuel injector are captured and processed by the CMD to enhance each combustion event. Not only can you remap your injector pulse-width +/- 100% based on the various sensor inputs (with direct injector control), but you can also clamp (limit the output to the ECU) and remap (skew the output for larger sensors) the sensor output to suit your needs.
• Direct injector control (+/- 100% fuel change)
• Fuel change based on MAF, MAP, or Throttle Position
• Boost / Fuel cut defense (through MAF / MAP clamping)
• Boost Control (+/- 100% change)
• Update firmware via USB, no need to return the CMD for updates
• Control Center Software ™ allows for unlimited map possibilities and real time tuning (base map included)
• Up to 48x48 tables dimensions allows for fine tuning and precise control
• Works in parallel with OBDII vehicles, even CAN-Bus systems
• CMD can draw power through the PC USB port, map changes can be made with the ignition off, or remove the CMD and bench program
Installation Guide Download:
PURCHASE ONLINE AT GENRACER.COM HERE!